Jan 21, 2010

So You Think You Can DJ? – Track 3


My DJ toy arrived yesterday! Stupid UPS gave me the really specific time of 8a – 7p for a delivery time. So I sat at home all day waiting and waiting until finally at 5:07p, it came.

It was packed so tight it took me about five minutes to get the thing out of the box, but once I got it out it was such a marvelous site to see.

It’s going to take some getting used to. I’m so used to looking at the record to see where the song is at.  And when the song is over picking up the record and changing it out with the next one. I still have some audio tweaking to do too. I have to turn the gain switches on the software to zero as to not blow out my headphones with the super heavy distortion. Not sure if that’s normal so I’m going to get with my friend who’s been using this for a while now and should know what’s going on.

It’s going to be fun to spin anything I want now. I don’t know why, but I’m super excited to play The Dead Kennedy’s on a record.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.