Jan 25, 2010

The ladies on the bus.

I’m not sure what’s been going on, but it’s been interesting to watch. About two years ago when I started taking the bus I noticed this weird relationship between the four Target ladies, and the one Qwest lady. As with any group there is the group leader. Target leader lady didn’t like the Qwest lady which means the other Target ladies couldn’t like her either. I’m not sure why. Just like in school; somebody doesn’t like somebody else without any reason at all. Maybe something went down in the days before I started with the bus. I don’t know and I don’t care. A year later Target leader lady stops taking that bus (switched to another route); leaving the three other Target ladies lost. As time goes by I see them starting to talk at the bus stop. Then they started talking on the bus. Not long after that Qwest lady starts sitting with the remaining Target ladies on the bus. And now, it seems to be reversing. The past week I’ve seen the Qwest lady all by herself on the bus, with the Target ladies staying in their own group. Who know where this is going to end up…the excitement, the suspense! The fact that this is really dumb and boring for everybody. Yes, this is my entertainment in the morning on the way to work. Metallica said it best…Sad but true. Chucga-chuga (my guitar sounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.