May 10, 2009

Imaging Weekend - 1

I'm starting something new for myself, and anybody else out there who cares to watch. It's what I call Imaging Weekend. I'm going to produce a new piece each weekend and post it here, and on Facebook. I'm not expecting much of a reaction, but it's something fun for me to do. I also hope it's going to push me to learn some new techniques.
First up is: The Lonely Devil.
Let's start out with my inspiration. You'll find this theme in much of my work, because there was none. I was creating this sitting on my couch, so I didn't have my mouse with me. I kept things simple. I realize this looks like a South Park character, but I can assure you that it was not my intention. Just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.