Nov 14, 2008

Life without TV...is hard.

Big disappointment this week in television. My area was hit with the first real showing of winter. Freezing rain, sleet and snow was enough to mangle the satellite connection to my TV. Most of my Tuesday and Wednesday shows were scrambled. Kind of like when you tried to watch the Spice channel and you had to look really hard to really see anything. But when you did it was oh so glorious. O.k., not quite like that, same concept though, but more digital. Some of my Thursday shows were botched too. I can get some of them online so that's a bonus. Lets see...Fringe, America's Next Top Model, Survivor, CSI: Vegas, The Ultimate Fighter, Dirty Jobs...all crap. I think there are a couple more, but I forget. That's why I DVR everything. Oh yeah, the Wild game last night, that was crap too. But I heard they won, go team! Oh yeah, I missed the first episode of Top Chef. I hope Bravo replays it eight more times before next week. But if you know Bravo like I do, they will. I'm not worried. The Crablouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.