Nov 21, 2008

What's on tap for Supertoyz

I work this weekend, that sucks. I hate it because it’s very hard to tell if it’s going to be busy or not. I work in a call center that takes incoming calls from all over the US, so I can’t just look outside and judge the customer flow based on the local weather. I could do that pretty well when I worked in a video store. I will be at the Nine Inch Nails show this coming Tuesday at the Target Center. I imagine that will be a roaring good time. I was able to score floor seats for my wife and her friend…lame. Me and my brother will be on the first level and that’s just fine by me. I mean I’d love to be on the floor, but I almost think that I will have just as good of time where I’m at. This is only my third arena show, I rather see my music at a small club like First Ave or Quest. Speaking of small clubs, I’ll have to check out their calendars and see who’s coming to town. My last small venue show was K.M.F.D.M. That’s was a fucking awesome show. I’d go again if they come back. I think that’s all for now. If I think of anything else, I’ll keep it to myself and post it later if I can remember. Robot Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.