Dec 26, 2008

Yeah, the holidays.

Christmas was good to me this year. I received what I asked for, and the gifts I didn’t ask for were pretty good too. I didn’t have to pretend to like anything this year so yay for that. I would have to say my favorite gift was a shirt my brother gave to me that says “Super Jerk” on it. I’ve never seen the comic before, but just the concept of a super hero who’s a jerk really appeals to me. I’m also the real life version of super jerk because I didn’t get my wife anything. I mean, what do you do when she says she wants shoes? I’m not about to pick something out on my own, so I said hit the mall and buy your shoes. She’s happy with that. I have one more Christmas gathering to attend this Sunday. Fathers side of the family. That should be fun. Super cool because the complex where my grandma lives, and where the event will be, is only a few minutes drive away from my house. Not sure what’s happening with New Years yet. Maybe the traditional board games and junk food with the family, maybe just sitting home with the wife. I do have a few new video games to explore once she hits the hay so maybe that’s what I’ll do. Mister Machoman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.