Dec 19, 2008

Something to bitch about. Part 1

I expect this to be something I continue as I have many things that just bug me. And now I have a place to express it. Even if only a small number of folks read, or agree, I have the satisfaction of putting it down.
So, for my fist entry, I hate people who have to answer their own questions.
Friend 1: So, what are you doing tonight?
Friend 2: I don't know. Am I going to go out to the club? No. 
Friend 1: Don't answer your own questions, you sound like a fool.
I know that's sort of a lame example, but you get my drift. I heard it today while listening to the Slate Political Gabfest. I've always hated it, but this just reminded me of it and forced me to share. I've been having a stressful time at work this past week with the holiday right around the corner. Things seem to get to me quicker than usual. 
Lucy's Fucking Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.