Apr 26, 2009

This is a good afternoon

I was going to try and tweet this, but I though it might get too long. Let me list what I have and why it's making for a good day.

My laptop. I've only had it for a couple of weeks now, but I still love not having to fight with my wife to use a computer. She spends a lot of time editing photo's, or posting new photo's to her various forums, or researching new models. Pretty much it's her photo machine. Now that I have my own computer I can do what I want. I'm still debating if I want to try and set-up an dual boot drive so I can install Linux. But I probably never will because I know what will happen. I'll get Linux set up, think I'm cool, then never really use it.

My puppy, because she's awesome. Well, she's really with me because H (the wife) is shooting today and Daphne (the puppy) is being a pain. But with me, she just curls up with me, and find a spot on the floor. Nothing special there, just regular old dog stuff ya know?

Awesome Goa mix. DJ Shoom & Mixtress Bloodwing - Herbal Remedies with Guest Deadly Groove (March 2008) to be exact. Really can't explain it, but it's good shit. Streaming it through my Xbox while I'm playing GTA4.

My Xbox, playing GTA4. Really, for the reasons above, just reversed.

Bottle of Ocean Spray Cran-Grape. I love the way it tugs at the hinges of your jaw when you take the first sip...so good! It's what I live for in a juice. A good red pasta sauce will do it to me too.

And to top it all off, H just told me that she'll be going out with the models to get some foods, and bringing me back some McDonald's.


This seems like one of those blog posts that people always make fun of when you tell them that you blog, or tweet for that matter. Here's what I'm doing, because you care kinds of things.


Well, that's it. Add all those up to make a great supertoyzian afternoon. bye bye!


post script: still can't figure out how to add tags to my post when publishing through Google Docs. Any help folks?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like OMG...You're leaving a comment. Awesome.